Digital Key Performance Indicator Display
Installed at leading tire manufacturing plant.
KPI’s help an organization define and measure progress toward organizational goals. Once an organization has analyzed its mission, identified all its stakeholders, and defined its goals, it needs a way to measure progress toward those goals. Key Performance Indicators are those measurements. They not only alert you to potential problems within strategic business areas, but also provide concise information on improvements and progress towards those excellence goals.
By using an OptoElectronics KPI board you can keep staff up-to-date with mission objectives and goals. Effective communication is shown to improve moral and help build team spirit.
Note – Contact us to design your own customized digital key performance indicator system.
KPI board system is completely wireless system except the power cable. And we can guarantee the wireless connectivity all around the premises. Our wireless system does not use your organization wireless network or the internet connections. And also, it won’t interfere with your other networks. We use our own industrial independent network to communicate with the devices.
- Digit height – 1.8”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 5”, 8” and 12”
- Display Color – Red, Green, Amber.
- LED Brightness – standard, high bright and super bright.
- Viewing Distance – Up to 100m depending on character height.
- Power – 230 VAC
Data input method
- Wirelessly via a computer software.
- Wirelessly via a wireless keyboard (Range over 2000 meters).
- Wirelessly via a SCADA system.
- For other custom requirements contact us.
Communication and protocol
- Wireless (Over 2000 meter radius)
- RS485 (MODBUS RTU or Custom Protocol)
- RS232 (For less than 50 feet)
PC Software Program
- For clients who want enter data manually we issue a unique customized software according to your requirements.
- If your organization already have a database we could extract data form it and update the display automatically.
- Or if your organization have a SCADA system we could customize our product according to your system.
As a business owner, human resource director, office manager, or the like, you are concerned with your organization’s productivity. Time and attendance, if administered properly, can save your organization a lot of time and money. OptoElectronics.lk precision synchronized employee time clocks improve efficiency of your business.
- 4 Digit Display (HOURS : MINUTES)
- Digit height – 4”
- Single side (H x W x D) – 17 cm x 46 cm x 5 cm
- Double side (H x W x D) – 17 cm x 46 cm x 10 cm
- 6 Digit Display (HOURS : MINUTES : SECONDS)
- Digit height – 4”
- Single side (H x W x D) – 17 cm x 74 cm x 5 cm
- Double side (H x W x D) – 17 cm x 74 cm x 10 cm
- Digital Clock
- Display type – 7-Segment technology
- Visibility – 30 meters
- Time format – 12/24 hours
- Available colors – Red, Green, Blue and White
- Time adjusting – you can custom select the type you want.
- Wireless synchronizing type – Frequency 72Mhz (Long range)
- Wi-Fi synchronizing type – Frequency 2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz (Within 200m)
- GPS synchronizing – GPS receiver will capture the time codes from satellites.
- Ethernet synchronizing type – Wiring required.
- Infra Red – Manuel adjusting.
- Buttons – Manuel adjusting.
- Precision time keeping – Built in high precision crystal oscillator.
- Power Supply
- 240VAC/ 110VAC/ 24VDC / 12VDC
- Product Quality
- Built for harsh industrial environments.
- One year comprehensive warranty against defect in workmanship and material under normal use and in accordance with its specifications.
- After the warranty period we service and maintain the system only for the cost of the damaged parts , labor and transport.
- We supply technical support over the phone or by visits.
Note – Contact us to design your organization precision digital or analog clock systems.
This is follow up post about about the Cincinnati Falcon 200 Turret Lathe.
I was able to boot up the damn thing after few checkups. Its OS is Windows NT Workstation. After the boot up it automatically fire up the VICKERS CNC software. And after the primary checkups software is indicating “NC Engine Base has failed”.
It seems like this beast having a computer software issue. I may have to get some professional help from the SIEMENS. I hope they provide help for obsolete products.
Click here to see the older post.
Below video will show you the system error
This time I got a very interesting client with interesting request. Client imported 1996 Cincinnati falcon 200 CNC Lathe machine. Comparatively to the new Chinese lathe machines this one is a solid beast even though it’s uses 1996 technology. Its 15 years old but still good as new.
However the machine is not working because of few faults. But all of the faults are electronic and software related faults. Below are the identified faults.
1) Acramatic 2100 Control System – Real time processor board is dead
Main system is booting up properly but the real time processor board is not booting up at all. It may be because of on-board power section fault. Used boards are available but for shitty price. So not worth to buy a used board.
So I have to throw away the whole Acramatic 2100 Computer System and install a new industrial PC with a MACH4 or china GSK system, by the way which I hate to use. (Its feel like a command line PC no GUI at all. And this is almost 2016 right ?)
2) Cincinnati Milacron PSR 4/5 Power Supply Module – No power.
This must be repairable. If the proprietary controller chips are good other discrete components can be fixed. However if the power supply is completely dead I may have to remove the whole system and use new servo and spindle drivers. Will cost more but it will be an investment for the future.
3) Cincinnati Timer Relays – Dead but totally compatible with other models.
4) OAC24A (Solid State Relays) – Few of them are missing and some are not working properly. This model is kind of obsolete but still available to buy. So won’t be much of an issue.
Above are the known faults and I’ll update the project report as it develop.
Above is the DEAD PC.
And this is the CNC system